Phantom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raids please?

3 posters

Go down

Raids please? Empty Raids please?

Post  Kavan Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:12 am

Well, even tough i played wow for a long time, i never did a raid. I wish someone could post here and tell me exactly how they work, and, if so i wanna organize a raid for Molten Core, but i need to know how much people is needed to enter, gearing for the raid, etc etc. SO if someone could enlighten me... Thanks anyway. Very Happy
Kavan
Kavan

Back to top Go down

Raids please? Empty Re: Raids please?

Post  chain33 Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:10 pm

First let me say props to Kavan for posting so much on this site,
Lets keep posting people, keep this site alive.

Second allow me to point out that if officers of the guild would promptly answer technical questions like this as it would help this site and the guild,
shame on the officers for ignoring Kavan!! ( except saeko, we love saeko forever)

Thridly I'll answer Kavan as best I can, I'm presuming by raid you mean battleground which is not quite the same thing or so I've been told,
not really an expert but here goes nothing:

A raid is an entirely player versus player event,
The basic rules are "capture the flag", that is horde has a flag in their base and alliance has a flag in their base, the objective is to retrieve the horde's flag from the horde base and transport it to the alliance base, while preventing the alliance flag being captured and transported to the horde base.
Capturing the enemy flag a certain amount of times wins the raid/battleground,
It's a team event, teams are randomly assigned,
The team you're assigned to is based on you're level, 20-29, 30-39, and as such the best time to preform raids is at level (X)9 (or 80),
Good way to earn honour, little or no experience gained.

If I've made any mistakes here feel free to correct me (unless you're grimmsigni in which case you can go $&£&*£^%)

chain33
chain33
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Raids please? Empty Lol thx

Post  Kavan Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Well, thanks for answering it. Unfortunately, wrong answer. What im looking for are Raids, special types of dungeons made for raid groups(6 person up), and quite hard, but epic. Thx anyway! Very Happy
Kavan
Kavan

Back to top Go down

Post  chain33 Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Well I fail at my atempted anwsering,
I always thought a raid was any large group of players, so much for my misconceptions. I can't say I've ever done a raid either now that I know what it really means, so I'd be interested in an answer for this topic as well.

chain33
chain33
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post  Finuriel Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:20 pm

so, raid is a group of ppl with more than 5/ You know that in every group could be max5 ppl. I raid there are about 10 groups which are linked together. So in a raid state you play some dungeons (a high lvl) and batlegrounds.
I suggest making some raid dungeons maybe once in a month at least in our guild. It would be fun and we'll get to know each other.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Raid
Finuriel
Finuriel
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down