Phantom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Hey let me give an idea!

3 posters

Phantom :: Guild :: In-game :: WoW

Go down

Hey Hey let me give an idea! Empty Hey Hey let me give an idea!

Post  Kavan Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:52 am

Ideas for anything you think that could be useful! Post here and be happy! Very Happy
Kavan
Kavan

Back to top Go down

Hey Hey let me give an idea! Empty Absout Dual-Spec on low-lv!

Post  Kavan Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:05 am

Well ive read some things about dual spec and id like to give a word about it...
Dual Spec is basically when you get to lv 40 you can pay to your class NPC and learn it.
What it does: it lets you have a dual build of your character (change between 2 patterns of things in your character). You can have 2 builds(another talent tree, another set equiped, etc). Just change between them when you need most.
The problem is : PRICE. It Costs 1000g for buying it from your class NPC. Most of lv 40 players cant afford it. Crying or Very sad
But why to have Dual Spec in low level ?
While its not really necessary, it can prove very useful! Very Happy
Have you ever wanted to do a dungeon of your level or lower level that you cant take alone but you cant form a party because some class is missing(mostly tanks and healers)? Well with Dual Spec you can try to solve that problem! Lets say i have a DPS and im in a group with 4 more DPS or something like that... if you have dual spec, you can change for a tanker build for example. And considering that lots of classes have some kind of healing they could easily change to a healer build! Now the groups complete and ready for mostly anything. Thats basically it. You can also help your friends leveling up or something like that : I have to kill an elite boss but he takes too much damage from me and my friend... try changing your build to a tanker and/or your friend to a healer and maybe you can do it! Very Happy
So thats it that i wanted to say for now about this... Exclamation
Kavan
Kavan

Back to top Go down

Hey Hey let me give an idea! Empty I Want to give an idea...

Post  Kavan Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:13 am

Well ive tought about the dual spec and the guild and ive upcome with an idea:
We have lots of members. Someday they'll probably need to do a dual spec. So why dont the guildies contribute for the fellows who are in desperate need of it? I mean if dual spec is 1000g, if the person gets 1g per day for each guildie then it would be easier for the desperate needer to get the dual spec... Lets see... lets suppose that there are 10 guildies willing to donate 1g each day for the person. In 10 days he would have gotten 100g. In 3 months he would have gotten all the money! (of course considering that he didnt spend his own gold on it). So what do you think? Dont come saying "i dont have money" because you can get a stack of copper in very few minutes and sell for something like 5g in the auction house. The same applies for other professions. Please comment on it Very Happy
Kavan
Kavan

Back to top Go down

Hey Hey let me give an idea! Empty Re: Hey Hey let me give an idea!

Post  chain33 Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:30 pm

Ok Kavan I know this is an old post but I'm trying to help keep this forum alive so come on people post replies,
here's the deal, you're idea of sharing gold is a perfectly sound and good idea but has one fatal flaw : People are dicks (see grimmsigni for details)
Any atempt to use you method of sharing will result in a certain amount of people :

taking the gold and spending it on other items
taking the gold and leaving the guild
taking the gold and still being grimmsigni
chain33
chain33
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Hey Hey let me give an idea! Empty kkkk

Post  Kavan Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:28 am

kkkkk
yea its true. i gave up on that long time ago =P. Thx for reply, at least i know im not alone here Very Happy
Kavan
Kavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Finuriel Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:19 pm

How about: everyone donates, in gv is lot of golds and gm makes some kind of contest. The winner gets 1000g for duel spec.
how abiut it?

or we organize it so that members, who are long time in this guild can ask any oficer for 1000g for duel spec. For example, guy is in guild 1 year,or 9 months. He is already trusted and he can ask any officer for duel spec.

ah. dumm ideas, but at least i'm trying:P
Finuriel
Finuriel
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down